英 ['rɪkʃɔː] 美 ['rɪkʃɔː]
- n. 黄包车；人力车
- Ricksha boys were operating in gangs, robbing both Chinese and foreigners on the main str~ eets at night.
- The factory workers and the ricksha coolies lost their taste for labor and took to robbery.
- In Peiping, ricksha coolies bought up expensive French pastries because they could not find anything else on the market.
- "Toting a tower of poultry baskets to market, a van ricksha driver pedals the streets of Dhaka, awash in backed-up monsoon waters.
- An expedition member hauls a custom-built ricksha laden with supplies across the desolate Chang Tang alpine steppe in northern Tibet.
- I went to hospital for injection by ricksha everyday for three months in a row, unfortunately to the end, I was still unable to identify the way to the hospital.
Ricke rick rickettsia type biological agent Rickettsiae like guinea pig agent rickettsia tsutsugamushi infection Rickettsia megawi var. fletcheri Rickettsia prowazekii var.mooseri Rick found a sure-enough nickel. rickettsial-interference phenomenon Rickettsialpox due to Rickettsia akari Rickettsia orientalis Rickettsia nipponica