英 ['kuːmɪs] 美 ['kuːmɪs]
- n. 乳酒；马奶酒
- In this paper,39 strain yeasts were isolated from 4 samples of koumiss.
- Mongol children, nourished by fermented mares' milk called koumiss, quickly learned to rifle and like their parents became more at home on horseback than on foot.
- In this paper, fermented milk koumiss was produced through two step fermentation, using lactococcus and yeastswhich are separated from Kefir grains.
- Koumiss transmits wildness, boldness and hospitality of Mongolian, Qingke barley beer ferments simple character of the Tibetan.
- The purpose of the study was to evaluate the inhibitory power of koumiss and analyze the role of organic acids in bacterial inhibition.
- Organic acids in koumiss had apparent inhibitory effect to bacillus subtilis, in them, lactic acid was most important whereas acetic acid and alcohol had synergistic effect.