英 ['bæksteɪ] 美 ['bæksteɪ]
- n. （帆船的）后支索；后部撑物
- Located in Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province, Bailu Bridge is a cable-stayed continuous 3-span harp shaped bridge with a single pylon and a single cable plane and without the backstay.
- Concrete dual tower backstay suspension bridge
- backstay; a rope or shroud extending from the top of a mast aft to a ship's side or stern to help support the mast
- Application of the Rotary Upright Method of Single Backstay in Installing High Heavy Towers
- I had to cling tight to the backstay, and the world turned giddily before my eyes;
- backstay cable 拉索,后拉缆...