- I use eastern backhand grip to serve and first and second serve are all topspin serve.
- In order to make it easy for people to understand, I gave this technique a descriptive nickname which is the "backhand grip forehand shot".
- Because Timo often returns the serve of his opponent with his forehand and his forehand grip is slightly different from his backhand grip.
- The technique I’m talking about is actually the exact opposite: the “backhand grip forehand shot” is done by using a backhand to return a shot (usually a drive or a smash) on your forehand side.
- He hold on to my arm with a tenacious grip.
- even if the ball lands at your backhand side, you just change your grip to backhand grip to return just as ususal.